About Writing, Rhetoric, and Publication
The Writing, Rhetoric, and Publication (WRP) minor and concentration combine traditional approaches to writing and editing with new approaches made available by visual and digital media.
Courses included in the Writing, Rhetoric, and Publication minor and concentration address three areas of study:
- content-making and content-delivery;
- technical writing and editing;
- and writing, literacy, and rhetorical studies
Different experiences, different skills
Through these three areas of study, WRP students will gain experience doing:
- technical writing and editing
- content production and management
- sound and video editing
- social media writing
- document design
- usability testing
- web development
This showcase is developed to feature texts that students develop as part of their coursework.